People suffering from serious mental illness may have a new, effective and accessible solution for promoting recovery: a mobile tool for breaking maladaptive thinking and self-managing mental wellness.
CORE app summary
CORE was designed and created by GGTUDE led by senior mental health Prof. Dror ben Zeev and Prof. Guy Doron.
CORE is one of the only evidence based apps for SMI.
CORE app concepts
The CORE App includes short, daily, cognitive training exercises to improve mental health
- Easy to use
- No need to type in text
- Tackles maladaptive beliefs related to serious mental illness
- Topics include stigma, self-blame, vulnerability, identity and belief in change
- Requires just 3-4 Minutes per day
CORE clinical research
- A fully remote randomized controlled trial led by Prof. Dror ben Zeev (University of Washington) and Prof. Guy Doron (IDC Herzliya)
- Shown to be effective in helping people coping with MDD, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Trialed by 315 participants across 45 states in the USA.
We hope the app will be available to the public in the near future. Please follow us for news about release data and availability, or inquire using the form below.
CORE app inquiries