Building a healthy habit
Breaking negative thinking habits and increasing supporting thinking doesn’t happen in a day. When we started working on the apps, we knew that to succeed, we have to let people exercise for a short amount of time every day.
Published evidence shows:
- Overall, continuing to use the app for 14 days can increase supportive thinking
- Using GG OCD for 24 days shows decrease of OCD symptoms by 20%, on average
- Completing the Body Image module (~14 days) results in improved body acceptance and resilience
- Our self-esteem module is shown to improve confidence and self-worth after 18 days of use
How to restore your subscription or previous purchase
- Tap any premium content journey
- Tap any locked level
- From the purchases menu, scroll down to the bottom
- Tap “Restore purchases“
How to cancel a subscription – iPhone, iPad
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap your personal account name.
- Tap “Subscriptions“.
- Tap the subscription that you want to cancel
- Tap “Cancel Subscription“.
No. But I gave it a chance, and now I have my little daily self-care ritual.”Mark, GG OCD user
How to cancel a subscription – Google Play
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu > “Subscriptions“.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel subscription“.
- Follow additional instructions.
Please note: uninstalling the app from your device will not cancel your subscription.
How to request a refund – iPhone, iPad
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
How to request a refund – Google Play
- Find your purchase receipt
- Send a copy of your purchase receipt to email@example.com
- Expect around 48 hours for processing