Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are designed to help employees with personal and work-related problems. The programs typically provide confidential assessment, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services. Many EAPs also offer educational programs on topics such as stress management, substance abuse, and work-life balance.
While EAPs vary in their offerings, most provide some type of mental health support. This can be especially important during times of stress, such as the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people are struggling with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues during this time.
Offering short mental health exercises as part of an EAP can be a great way to help employees cope with stress and improve their overall well-being. Some ideas for exercises that could be offered include:
- Common work related challenges: Stress, burnout and Sleep difficulties
- Common mental conditions: Anxiety, depression, anger
- Life events and stages: Relationships, parenting and grief
GGTUDE is offering short, daily exercises that can fit into any EAP:
- Tailored selection of modules based on employee needs
- Easy integration into the current offering
- Performance / outcomes review (anonymous)
- Deeper integration with care staff / systems
For more information, contact us: